about us

  • Q&A

Colllege Consulting

제 목 Hello. This is Yesuhak College Consulting Team.
작성자 admin 등록일 2014-04-03 조회수 1947

Hello. This is Yesuhak College Consulting Team.


University of California has specific transfer requirements that must be met in order to be considered for admissions. They are called IGETC and these are lists of course requisites that must be taken before applying for transfer. IGETC includes English, Math, Social Science, Humanities, Natural Science, and more. They are generally lower division core requisites for most majors in almost all the universities.


I am very glad to hear that you are attending Irvine Valley College. This is because you would be able to check on assist.org whether the courses you took will be transferable to UC and find out which courses you took can satisfy the IGETC requirements.


Other than the IGETC requirements, there are other basic supporting credentials that you must possess, such as English proficiency exam (if you are an international student), transcript, essays, SAT/ACT test scores, and more.


But I think the most important thing by far has to be the IGETC requisites and the grade that you have obtained from those courses.


If you would like more in-depth consulting regarding your current situation, please call 02-2646-0880, and we will be happy to assist you to the best of our abilities.


Thank you.

Yesuhak College Consulting Team


이전글 UC Transfer?
다음글 BYU?